Friday, November 20, 2015

Birthday freebies

I love free things! During your birthday there are so many restaurants and stores that will give you free things or give you so much off your purchase. Here are my favorite birthday freebies. 


I posted about this deal on IG, This is a full size bareMinerals brand lip gloss, it retails for $18 and is absolutely free if you have a rewards card at Ulta. 


This picture is from my e-mail, sorry. This is the birthday deal at Sephora, you can get these NARS mini lip pencils, or Peter Roth Thomas anti aging cleanser and cucumber mask. Both of these products are amazing, all you have to do is sign up for their rewards card; which is free and you get a free birthday gift every year. 


Did you know you can get a free Starbucks drink on your birthday? All you need is a free rewards card. 

There were 2 other deals I used on my birthday. If you have a Victoria Secrets angel card (which is not free, it is a credit card but totally worth it), you get a $10 gift card every year for your birthday. They also send you discounts all year. Sometimes I have used the $10 card to buy a lip gloss, and this would be free. This year I bought a bra because I had another $10 off a bra so a brand new body push up bra was $25 dollars which is a slammin' deal. 

If you look there are always restaurants that will give you either free appetizers on your birthday or give you a discount on your bill. This year these were my favorite deals. What are your favorite deals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment