Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's in my bag?

One of my favorite articles in magazines is when celebrities have a "what's in my bag" feature. I am no celebrity, but I love to see what people keep in their bags. Growing up I loved pulling everything out of my moms purse. It was kind of like a mystery bag (which I also loved to buy at the toy store). There is usually nothing fancy in my bag, and mostly mom stuff. Here is what I keep in my bag.


Bag: I switch bags constantly, not because I am super stylish but because they get worn out, once I use them I normally throw them away. My hubby bought me this bag and I love it. Its Ogio brand. The color is perfect for fall, and it's super light. It has tons of pockets, and the perfect bag for someone on the run. Now lets talk about what I keep on the inside
  • Snacks: Of course this is my number one on my list. Although you may think these treats are for my 3 year old son, they are not... I love to eat and I always have to have a snack. This treat is not a healthy one but good to keep your blood sugar up in a rush. I work night shift and I always needs treats to keep me going. Plus who doesn't love gummy bears?
  • Lip gloss: I love lip gloss, it's my fav. I love trying new colors and flavors but always come back to my favorites. Juicy tube, and Victoria Secret brands are my fav and anything pink. 
  • Concealer and mascara: I currently have Maybelline's pumped up mascara, it is cheap and makes my eye lashes full. Because of my wicked allergies, and probably working nights I have wicked under eye bags, I use L'Oreal's magic lumi stick, to cover them up. 
  • Ibuprofen: I get a few different kind of headaches; tension (from my tmj), sinus (from my cf) and sleep headaches from lack of sleep. I am also constantly clearing my throat which also gives me headaches quite often, I try not to take anything but sometimes they get so bad I have to take something. 
  • Pens and sticky notes
  • Wallet: I currently bought this one at Target, I love how big it is and it can fit all of my millions of cards in it.
  • Hand cream: I love all the yummy smelly ones but they just don't help my nurse hands. I love Gold Bonds Intensive healing hand cream. It smells fresh, is not sticky and soaks right in.
  • Calms Forte: My child is a crazy and sometimes gets out of control. I use Hyland's homeopathic dissolving tablets. These are perfect for temporarily relieving the symptoms of restlessness and causeless crying. Love them! 
  • Sunnies: I have about 4 pairs of sunglasses, because I lose them all the time. I never buy expensive ones and buy them at TJ Maxx, right now my favs are my heart Neffs and a pair of Betsey Johnsons. 
   

  • Coupons: I usually have a million coupons in my bag, but I cleaned them out. Currently I have the two newest Victoria Secret coupons. I love my Angel card, it saves me so much money!
  • Kids activities: These are a must for appointments and trips to the grocery store. Right now I have stickers and bubbles.
Well that was fun!! I hope you got some ideas of things to add to your purse. 







No comments:

Post a Comment